We sometimes receive much needed generous support from corporate partners or grant giving bodies. This is a valuable source of income for the charity, and we would love to hear from any grant giving bodies or corporations who could help us develop this area. Details of those organisations kind enough to help our work rescuing, protecting and defending animals across the globe are below.
The Body Shop Foundation is a great friend to Care for the Wild and we have been extremely grateful to receive two year funding towards our anti-poaching work in Kenya from mid 2010 – mid 2012, as well as some raffle gifts to help us raise money. You can read more about the great work of the Body Shop Foundation here.
The Animal Charity Trust is a grant giving body who have generously offered support for five years from November 2010 towards our gibbon rescue and rehabilitation at Wildlife Friends Foundation Thailand.
One Off Grants and Donations
We are incredibly grateful to the following grant giving bodies, all of whom have given us one off donations within the last two years.
- The Animal Defence Trust – (General Donation)
- BP Amoco Foundation – (General Donation)
- Miss Edith Mary Sage Charitable Trust - (General Donation)
- Marjorie Coote Animal Charity Trust – (Kenya Donation)
- Ernest Kleinwort Charitable Trust - (Kenya Donation)
- French American Charitable Trust - (General Donation)
- Simon Gibson Charitable Trust - (Kenya Donation)
As well as grant giving, some companies have offered to support us with gifts for events or similar. Gifts like this are a massive help to us and help us to raise our profile and raise vital funds.
- Exodus Travel Ltd – (Flights to India for Auction)
- Jet Airways – (Flights to India for Auction)
- Tampopo Restaurants – (In outlet support – children eating in the restaurant six times receive a Care for the Wild Orangutan adoption)
If you work for a company or grant giving body that you think would like to get involved in supporting and working alongside Care for the Wild, then please get in touch via our contact us page.