The credit card that shows you care
By using the new Care for the Wild credit card for your everyday purchases, you’ll be helping to save wildlife each and every time you shop. MBNA, the card issuer, will make contributions to us at no extra cost to you.
- £20 when you use your card within 90 days of the account opening
- 25p for every £100 you spend on card purchases
- £2 for each year the account remains open and active
You’ll not only receive an attractive rate, but you’ll also benefit from a free 24-hour helpline, secure online card services and no liability for loss, theft or fraudulent use.*
- 0% for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened, on balance transfers made in the first 90 days (3% handling fee)
- 0% for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened, on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days (4% handling fee)
- 0% on card purchases for 3 months from the date your account is opened
To apply, call 0800 028 2440 quoting Care for the Wild International. To read the full terms and conditions please click here.
*If your card is lost or stolen, you’ll incur no liability for fraudulent use of your card provided you notify MBNA as soon as you realise your card is missing or you notice any unusual transactions on your account.