Vision, Mission and Values
Here you can find details of the ‘heart’ of Care for the Wild International – what we are about and what we really stand for.
Our vision is to live in a world where caring for wildlife is a global priority.
Our mission is to rescue, protect and defend wildlife around the world by committing our resources to deliver the greatest good.
We aim to achieve our mission by:
- Using donations wisely and efficiently to achieve the greatest impact
- Working with other organisations that share our mission and objectives
- Shaping attitude and policies to enhance wildlife protection
- Using the best and most up to date knowledge available
As a charity we:
- Will always aim to be cost-effective and accountable in the use of charity funds
- Will critically evaluate all activities to ensure best possible practice and outcomes
- We will treat all staff, volunteers and supporters with courtesy and respect
- Will strive to always adhere to our 10 Point Ethical Pledge
Our Key Stances
We have key stances on a variety of relevant topics. To find out where we stand on key issues, please visit our Key Stances page here.